The Family Sunshine Center gratefully accepts donations of goods and professional services. Please contact our Administrative Office at 334.206.2100 to make arrangements for delivery. The Family Sunshine Center is a 501c(3) non-profit organization and your contribution is tax deductible.
The following list of NEW items are accepted and needed on an on-going basis:
- Diapers (all sizes)
- Baby Essentials: wipes/body wash/lotion
- Baby Towels
- Small Toys
- Children’s Pajamas (all sizes)
- Underwear/Panties (all sizes for women and children)
- Socks (all sizes for women and children)
- Women’s Pajamas/Gowns (all sizes)
- Women’s Lounge Wear (all sizes)
- Coats & Gloves (all sizes for women and children)
- Bras (all sizes)
- Flip Flops (all sizes for women and children)
- Twin Size Sheet Sets
- Twin Size Blankets
Please consider donating items such as used clothes, bedding, or other textiles to our local partners at Frazer United Methodist Church and First Baptist Church:
- Frazer United Methodist Church, Clothes Closet, 6000 Atlanta Highway, Montgomery, Alabama, 36117. Contact at 334.272.8622 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- First Baptist Church, Caring Center, 52 Adams Avenue, Montgomery, Alabama, 36104. Contact at 334.262.2273 or http://montgomeryfbc.org/
The Family Sunshine Center accepts used, like-new furniture based on current need. Please contact our Administrative Office to inquire further.
DONATING PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
If you are interested in volunteering your professional services, please contact our Community Relations Coordinator to discuss opportunities.